Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, February 3, 2017

The pressure is off...


My prayer:

Every once in awhile, I get a glimpse of how you are using my life to help someone else and it is humbling and wonderful all at the same time. 

I hope I listened well enough, the her and to you. I hope I said enough, or the right things. I hope I was the light that you intended me to be. 

Thank you for giving me an opportunity to bring your love into someone else's life. It is my favorite thing to do.

What God Said Tonight:

Stand still and know that I am God. As the world races by, stand in my presence and know that I will take care of you. Not just your needs but also your opportunities. I will guide you and help you to be all that I called you to be. 

The pressure is off. I am in you and I will guide you into every right place, every right moment, every right relationship. I am the miracle in your life that assures that you always win in the end. 

My child, my prince, my servant priest. I love you You are mine.

2 comments: