Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, February 27, 2017

No shame...


My prayer:

Praying for peace. Praying for favor. Praying for healing. Praying for us all.

What God Said Tonight:

You come to me, bowed down, covered in your spotted cloak. You approach me with fear and reverence. That would have been necessary before I brought you my son. That approach was needed before you were redeemed. 

Now, in your redeemed and restored state, you can approach me with confidence. You can approach me with your head held high, uncovered and whole. You can approach me as a beloved child or a much loved spouse. 

You can approach me, anytime and anywhere. I am always ready for you. I am always eager to see you. My love for you has overwhelmed everything else. 

I loved you to much to see you covered in shame. Do not put on that cloak of shame again. You do not need it. It is no longer yours. 

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment