Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, January 1, 2017

What tomorrow holds...


My prayer:

Today was a pretty great start to 2017. I am hoping this is a representation of the beginning of a great year. 

Thank for the joy of today. Thank you for taking care of people I love. Thank you for being you and being in my life.

What God Said Tonight:

Today was more a reflection of your life to date than it was your life to come. I have truly great things for your future. 

Today was good. Tomorrow will be great. 

In each day there will be challenges. In some there will be pain. In all, there will be me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment