Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, January 16, 2017

The day of reconciliation...


My prayer:

Trusting you to guide me. Trusting you to lead me. Trusting you to heal me. Trusting you to save me. 

Trusting you to guide all of your children. Trusting you to lead all of your children. Trusting you to heal all of your children. Trusting you to save all of your children.

Trusting you in all things at all times.

What God Said Tonight:

I have yet to show my true power here on earth. I have yet to show my glory to the world. I have more to give and more to do. 

I will take all things together and remake this world into the vision that it was meant to be. I will see a day where I walk freely with my children through the garden. I will see a day where satan is removed into the pit of hell. I will see a day where my children are free of oppression and pain, I will see a day where you and I live with one another in peace, joy and wholeness. 

The day of reconciliation is not far off. It is nearly here and it will be glorious. Stay strong in me. Stay diligent in your waiting. I am coming soon, in all my glory, in all my strength, in all my power to make this world all that it was intended to be. I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment