Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Take out the trash...


My prayer:

Ok, today was a pretty rough transition back to 'normal life'. I am exhausted and just about everything on me hurts. I do not like 'normal' God. 

I pray for your supernatural intervention in me. Renew my mind, my body and my spirit. I pray for wisdom God. If there is some cause of this that I can do something about, please let me know so I can change whatever needs to be changed. 

Please help Jesus. I don't know if this is harder to deal with just because last week was so wonderful or if it is hard to deal with because it is that bad. Regardless, I need you help and healing power. 

Thank you Jesus!

What God Said Tonight:

It is 'take out the trash' day. There are some things that you have discarded but you have not fully let go of. Take it to the curb and let me take it away. Once and for all it is time to let go. 

You are who I made you to be. You are a child of God. You are not someone who has to live damaged any more. You are renewed and restored in my name. You are strong and whole through my grace. Jump up with me. 

You are going to a new level. It is one that you couldn't reach with the heaviness of the old hurt. Now that you have let it go, you can soar with me. 

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment