Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Survived...


My prayer:

I am not sure how to explain the last 48 hours God other than to say THANK YOU! I have experienced such a dramatic shift in the spirit realm and in my emotions. The ridiculous heaviness, depression, darkness has lifted dramatically. Thank you God for rescuing me. Thank you for prayer warriors praying for me. Thank you for relief! 

When I look back to what you told me two nights ago regarding the Monster...it all makes sense now. You are my rescue God!

What God Said Tonight:

I bring to you, peace of mind. The mission is unchanged. The goal is the same. The journey was interrupted. 

You had a chasm open in your path and it tried to swallow you. But, no weapon formed against you can be successful. Others can wield their weapons against you but I will make sure they do not harm you.

You have been attacked and you have survived the attack. Survivors are always stronger than those who were never attacked in the first place. 

Revel and glory in the strength provided to you by your enemy. Be grateful for the opportunity to become strong in me. 

I love you all and we are in this together. Together we will rise and together we will triumph.

No comments:

Post a Comment