Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Power of prayer...


My prayer:

It is freezing God. Actually, it is well below freezing, and there are people who are out in this cold, without heat. They will not make it through the night without help. 

I pray for your help. I pray that you bring them help. Keep them safe and keep them warm God. 

Thank you for blessing me with a home, with heat. On nights like tonight especially, these things feel like luxuries.

What God Said Tonight:

I am your shelter in a storm. I have said that figuratively in the past but it is true literally as well. I will keep you and my children safe. My mercy covers you. My grace surrounds you. My power guides you. 

Tonight and every night I will help you and those you pray for. 

Your prayer is a link between heaven and earth and allows for easy access. I can still move without your prayer. I am sovereign. But, with your prayer, the powers of heaven are activated on behalf of you, my child. Heaven listens when you pray and angels are dispatched. 

Keep praying sweet daughter and see my power on earth as it is in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment