Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

God's options...


My prayer:

So grateful for the healing change you have made in me God. Your healing power never ceases to amaze me. You heal us physically, emotionally, spiritually.  In a world that seems hell bent on making us ill and hurt I have a God who is heaven bent on seeing us whole and healed. 

THANK YOU JESUS FOR HEALING US!!!!!!

What God Said Tonight:

The difference between living life as my child and living life on your own is not about the things that happen to you. It is about the options of responses you have to those things. 

When you are my child and you get sick, you can call on my healing power and have assurance that you will be healed. When you are hurt you can come to me for comfort and healing. When you are not living as my child, your reactions are limited to those you can do on your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment