Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Washed...


My prayer:

Amazing God. I feel like I need to be washed off after this week. My mind, my body, my spirit, need to be washed in your blood. 

Wipe away the negative thoughts, the offences, the massive doses of negativity God, Wash them away in your blood. God, wrap me in your arms and make the week fade away in the presence of your love. 

Help me God to let go and release all that has piled up. Thank you Jesus!

What God Said Tonight:

I am here. I am yours. You are clean in my blood, You are whole in my Spirit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment