Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, December 31, 2016

God, my anchor...


My prayer: 

Tonight marks the end of 2016. Not my favorite year. I am ready to say good bye and hope for better in 2017. 

Normally, on New Year's Eve, I get all introspective and look back at the year for all that I learned and all of the celebrations. This year was so bizarre, I really just want to look ahead and not back. 

Thank you God that no matter the year, no matter the circumstances, you are always with me, loving me, helping me and healing me. I love you with all that I am.

What God Said Tonight:

I don't have the same significance of marking time as you do. 

I have seen great times and I have seen the most desperate of times. I am not overwhelmed by either but I am your anchor, your talisman, to hang onto. I am the grounding wire to keep you stable. 

I have much for you.

2 comments:

  1. download god wallpaper is really very helpful when you are surrounded by negative energy so follow the god power

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Blog!! Highly Informative Post.
    Very Thanks for sharing this information with us.
    Please Check out our newly pre launch projects Sapphire Court
    and Highland Park.

    ReplyDelete