Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Withstand the storm...


My prayer:

Well, the last 48 hours have been unexpected to say the least. Emergency rooms, pain medications, frustration, and instead of relief, more pain.

God of all creation, Father, Savior, we need help. We need answers. We need healing. We need you. I continue to pray and lift up my mom. This pain must go. Regardless of the cause, it must go. It has robbed her of independence, of health, of joy. I only know one who comes to kill, steal and destroy. He is our enemy and he has no right to be in her or in her life. 

I bind any evil, I bind the devil that is trying to harm her, in the name of Jesus Christ who gives me the authority to do so. I pray Holy Spirit that you completely fill her so there is no room for evil to return. I ask it all as your child, awesome God. Thank you!

What God Said Tonight:

The storm is raging but you are not lost. The rain is coming down in sheets but you are not alone. I am your cover and I am your hope. 

Withstand the storm. Do not buckle. Do not waiver. I am with you. Cry out, but I am already here. Your prayers are not in vain. I have heard. I am working. I am sending the help. 

You have seen how I have worked everything out so you could be where you need to be this week. Right down to the timing. I am in this. I will see you through. I will show you the answers and the revelation. 

I am here. 

Rest in your knowledge of who I am and what I do. Rest in your love for me and my love for you. Rest and know that I will make the way and show you the way, when it is time.

No comments:

Post a Comment