Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, November 17, 2016

The blessing of the storm...


My prayer:

Ok God. A little improvement and a plan to move forward. That is a lot more than what I had yesterday. 

Thank you for always working things out. We are not yet through the storm but I see a path out. I see an outcome that doesn't break my heart. Thank you awesome Father!

What God Said Tonight:

The growth, the green, the richness that comes after a storm is some of the most fertile and lush growth there is. 

Don't forget to recognize the storm for the blessing it is. If you can see it that way, your life becomes much more filled with joy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment