Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, November 21, 2016

Shattered glass...


My prayer:

I am not in the mood to talk tonight God but I am always in the mood to listen to you. What is on your mind?

What God Said Tonight:

Shattered glass is one of the few things in the world that can be completely destroyed and then melted down to become better than new. 

No matter how broken you are, my blood, the blood of Jesus Christ, can melt down your pain and make it into something brand new and beautiful. 

Let me recycle your pain into beauty. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment