Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Knowledge and truth...


My prayer:

There are defining moments in life that change everything. Most of the time, I don't realize the profundity of those moments until long after they are gone. But once in a while, it is obvious. I am changed. How I see life is changed. I know and understand things tonight that I did not know or understand a week ago.

Sweet teacher and Father. I am so grateful that you don't ever waste anything. Every thing, event, person, moment in my life, you use to teach me truth. You are a wonderful teacher. Thank you for the knowledge and understanding.

What God Said Tonight:

Knowledge grows exponentially like a crystal. One piece of knowledge and truth will immediately spring into many off shoots of knowledge and truth. 

Be a seeker of knowledge and truth and see your life expand in ways you cannot imagine. No matter how much you know, I always have more to teach. 

No comments:

Post a Comment