Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Don't feed the monster...


My prayer:

Awesome God. Today there was turmoil, uncertainty, hatred, joy, hope, hopelessness, calls for peace, calls for unity, calls for protest and division among friends and family. Sitting here tonight all I can do is remember your promises to work everything for our good. All I can pray is that your will be done. All I can hope is that there is a greater purpose behind this season.

Thank you for being my hope God.

What God Said Tonight:

Don't feed the monster. Don't feed the enemy. He preys on your fear. He gobbles up your doubt. It is like air to his lungs. Don't give it to him. 

Hold your head high in your confidence in me. Stand tall and show the world that you do not fear because I am with you. Your witness in this season can be very powerful. Become part of the good to come from the mess. Don't be the mess.  

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment