Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, October 17, 2016

The seat of peace...


My prayer:

You were awesome today God. You kept me in perfect peace despite the storm around me. I didn't even have to try. You just kept me there. THANK YOU! 

Any time you want to do that again, I am completely up for it!

Love you!

What God Said Tonight:

I have not yet begun to unravel the complexity of this world and this life for your. Your peace comes from rising above the complications and dwelling with me. 

I have a view and perspective that allows perfect peace. Seeing the big picture, the daily mess becomes much less worrisome. When, you dwell with me, you get that view and perspective too. 

It does not mean that you are not accomplishing things here on earth at the same time. You are. The saying that someone is 'so spiritual they are no earthly good' is a real phenomenon. But, when you dwell with me you get the benefit of the peace while still living the life you were intended for. You will accomplish more from the seat of peace than you ever did from the seat of stress. 

I love you. More for tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so Awesome, because this is exactely the Word we got in our fellowship tonight!!!!
    Praise You Jesus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God is so cool! I love when He confirms His word to us! Thanks for posting the comment.

      Delete