Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Stars...


My prayer:

Today was long and annoying. Nothing horrible but annoying. I don't want to dwell on it, that will just make it worse and bigger than it was. But, I don't seem to be able to think of anything else except for the long list of annoyances. 

Well, like the old saying says, since I don't have anything good to say, I shouldn't say anything. I can listen though God. Can you tell me something wonderful that erases this day?

What God Said Tonight:

I made the stars. Have you looked at them lately? They are pretty great. I made the mountains and the trees. I made you. 

The world is full of beautiful things that I made just for you, my child. My love for you is evidenced all around when you look in the right places. 

Get your eyes off of the barriers and  the problems for a minute and look instead upon what I have put here, now, for no other reason than to give you a bit of joy. I sprinkled your day with them. Spend some time hunting through your day and I bet you see them. 

I love you and tomorrow's focus will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment