Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Agreement...


My prayer:

I have found that when I wish for or want things or for certain circumstances, you often bring them to me, but they are almost never as I imagined them. I find much more joy, peace and contentment in resting in your will for my life. The excitement, success and joy that comes from that simple change is remarkable. God, I pray that your will always come before mine. Always.

What God Said Tonight:

I have a will for you but it is often not so different from your will for yourself. What is glorious is when our wills naturally come into agreement. That is when the miracles happen. That is when great things are released. 

I am all about agreement, relationship, love. I do not want to rule over your life as a tyrant. I want to comfort, guide and help you. I want us to know each other so well that our will and desires become the same. 

When you, of your own free will, choose my will, not just because it is my will but because it is your will too, when we come into full agreement...wow! 

I love you. I appreciate your obedience. I covet your agreement.

No comments:

Post a Comment