Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Wait on God...


My prayer:

The challenges of today almost beat me, but not quite. Thank you for your help. I am in that season again where if I look too far ahead, I will get completely overwhelmed. I have to focus on what is in front of me and trust that you will work out the bigger picture. Help me God to stay focused on that. When chaos is raining down on my life, it can be hard to remember that simple instruction. I love you and need you as much as I ever have.

What God Said Tonight:

Wait on me in the rush of life. It is going to be uncomfortable but it won't matter to us. We will weather the storm and fly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment