Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, September 5, 2016

Holes and emptiness...

My prayer:

Something is missing God. I don't know what it is but I know that it is missing. I feel less than whole. I pray for wholeness through Christ. I pray for you help to fill the void, whatever it is. I pray for you help.

What God Said Tonight:

Holes are nothing more than indications of where you need to grow, where you need to be blessed next. 

Holes, in the life of a believer, are never permanent. They are temporary discomforts that help focus you in on the next level of challenge and blessing. 

Seek out the missing piece. Seek out the emptiness. In it you will find your next level of blessing. 

I love you.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you I am facing some of those holes In my life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! May God bless you Susan. Thanks for leaving the comment.

      Delete