Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, September 9, 2016

God's Blessings...

My prayer:

Wow God! Today was a whirlwind of change! Exciting and exhausting. Very little of today turned out the way I thought it would but it all turned out ok. Thank you for your guidance. Thank you for your provision. Thank you for working out so many details to make today possible. I LOVE YOU!

What God Said Tonight:

The true blessing of today was your trust in me. The true blessing of today was to watch you seek so diligently for my voice and then to follow it.

I will bless you everyday of the rest of your life. It is much easier to bless you when you are listening and following me. 

I am like a good parent. What good parent rewards their child for doing something that will cause them harm? Neither can I reward you when you are doing something I know will harm you. However, I can lavish you with blessings when you are right there with me. 

I love you and I will find any excuse to bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment