Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, August 4, 2016

The Spirit of truth...

My prayer:

Awesome God. You know I love you voice. I love when you talk to me. I love having the most High God who knows everything on my side, guiding and directing me. That is truly wonderful.

Sometimes though, I think I have heard you clearly and things don't turn out the way I expect them to. Tonight, I was certain that you told me to go, at that time and that you had the timing of the rest all worked out.

Well, it did not seem "worked out."It seemed like I was late every step of the way. Did I hear you wrong or was your timing just different than what I would have expected?

It wasn't a big deal in this case. It all worked out in the end. But things like this worry me. If I misunderstood you in this, what else have I misunderstood? What else have I heard wrong?

What God Said Tonight:

Your first communication with me, the first time you heard my voice...do you remember that? Do you remember how you felt? I do.

You thought it couldn't be real. you thought there was no way that God would talk to you. But over time, you came to trust it, to trust me.  Over time you came to discern my voice from others. You came to know when someone else was trying to speak to you in my place.

Now, you have more deeply rooted questions that are more difficult to answer. Now, you don't question my voice but the meaning of my words. That is where true understanding comes in.

I have given you the helper. Lean on him to help you with understanding. Ask for his guidance and thoughts with every prophetic word you receive. You will find great truth when you follow my Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment