Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Hardship...

My prayer:

Another wonderful and peaceful day God. Thank you for being so present.

I loved the time on the lake with you this morning. SO peaceful and beautiful. Your voice and your Spirit surrounding me.

There is no better place anywhere than in your presence. I love you with all that I know how to love, which is not enough, not what you deserve but all that I have.

What God Said Tonight:

Don't rest until you have run. Don't play until you have worked. And, don't die until you have lived.

No real joy is experienced until it is in the face of hardship. I know this to be true. The hardships in life are not meant to bring you down. They are meant to grow you up.

No comments:

Post a Comment