Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Protection...

My prayer:

Protection God. That is the word that is just echoing in my mind and my spirit tonight. I pray for your protection over us. Protection from violence, protection from fire, protection from evil and protection from ourselves and the decisions we make out of our pain. Blanket us in your protection.

What God Said Tonight:

I have built a fortress around you. My angels stand guard. My Holy Spirit watches over it all. I have a protection program set up that is infallible and unbreachable.

I will not only watch over you in this life but, when it is time, I have made the provision for you to live forever with me. That everlasting life is your guarantee of my protection.

I will not see you destroyed. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment