Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Expiration date...

My prayer:

Huh, I have nothing to say and nothing really on my mind. That doesn't happen often! Maybe tonight I should just listen...

What God Said Tonight:

There is a time limit. An expiration of sorts. Time is relative and I am the keeper of time but the reality is that time does run out.

I am very close to taking us into the next stage. It is inevitable and it is important. It will move us one step closer to the new heaven and the earth.

I want to take as many children with me as I can You are helping me by being you and showing me to people. I have more love left to give. I have more salvation available. I don't run out, but time will.

Don't let us grieve over brothers and sisters that could have been so easily saved if one person had genuinely shared me with them. Don't let those opportunities pass. Be my light. Help them see me.

No comments:

Post a Comment