Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Complicated mess...

My prayer:

Today was pretty wonderful God. Thank you for every blessed minute. I have been praying and asking for your help for everyone else today. I think tonight I just want to listen.

What God Said Tonight:

Sometimes things that you think are a mess are really just complicated. Just because something is complicated, does not mean there is something wrong. The best things in life can be the result of very complicated preparation.

I have great things for you. Some of them you will see coming. Others, you will see emerge from the complicated "mess" that you thought was an issue to be solved when it was nothing more than the breeding ground for my blessing.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment