Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Victory...

external image Victory.jpg

My prayer:

Today you gave me some incredible news of your miraculous healing which was AMAZING. Thank you so much for healing my friend from lung cancer! Within a month we went from the doctors saying "stage 4, get your things in order" to a clean CAT scan with no signs of a tumor! YOU ARE AMAZING GOD!

And, surrounding that amazing news was a day filled with nastiness, hassle, strife and stress. I was really getting down about it earlier but as I sit here tonight and think about it, all that other crud was likely just satan trying to distract me from your amazing miracle. What you did was so GOOD, he had to throw whatever BAD he could find at me so I would be tempted to forget your goodness. That sounds like him.

God, I apologize if I let satan take one second of my worship of you. I apologize that I let him steal the praise report, even for a moment. Today was an amazing day when I got to hear that someone I love is going to live a full and healthy life free of lung cancer. Nothing else matters.

What God Said Tonight:

I heard you complaining today but I heard your praise. I saw you frustrated today but I also saw you reaching to me for help.

Satan can throw whatever he wants to at you. You stay focused on me and I will bring you through.

I never expect you to be perfect. I never expect you to not get down, depressed, stressed, angry...on the contrary. I made you. I made you with the capacity for all of those reactions. I made you to fully experience life. I made you filled with joy.

So, while you struggle against the enemy, as long as you turn toward me and not away from me, he can never win.

You are mine and I hear your voice, no matter what is going on. Call me and I will be there with you. Call on me and I will change the atmosphere and the situation. I love you.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Father I repent for every complaint I know you'll never leave me to fend for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Father I repent for every complaint I know you'll never leave me to fend for myself.

    ReplyDelete