Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Safe in the storm...

http://sailinganarchy.com/weather/images/weather101_tornadoes7.jpg

My prayer:

There was a lot of nastiness to deal with today but when I look back on it, you were so good to me and brought me through it all with no permanent damage. That is pretty awesome! Thanks for being my refuge in the storm today God.

What God Said Tonight:

I have yet to see the storm that can shake my children when they are holding on to me. The wind may blow and the rain may fall but you will be safe.

That is what I have been showing you with these storms all week. You see them build, they look so ominous and yet, you have made every ride home with not even a drop hitting you,

I want you to see and to trust that I will keep you safe in every storm. I don't need you to look to the horizon to see the next frightening thing coming your way. I only need you to look at me and I will take care of the rest.

I love you. Don't take your eyes off of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment