Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Good night...

My prayer:

Awesome God. What a blessing and gift you are! What a blessing and gift this week has been. You have filled my senses with beauty and my heart with peace. WONDERFUL GOD!

What God Said Tonight:

Tonight is not the night for strife and war. Tonight is the night to rest in the peace that I have for you. Tonight is not the night for deep revelations. Tonight is the night to rest in the assurance that I will guide you through each and every challenge that life throws at you.

Tonight is the night for you and I to enjoy all that life has been and all that it can be. Tonight is a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment