Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, May 6, 2016

Turn it around...

God can turn around any situation | purplenela

My prayer:

One day, one piece of news, can change everything.

I pray God for your will to be done.I pray, dear Jesus, for the healing that you provide for us. I pray that your report be the only one that stands. I pray, I trust, and I leave it in your hands.

Thank you.

What God Said Tonight:

I have yet to see one thing that surprises me.

I have this well in hand. I knew this was coming and I have a plan.

I am with you. I will not leave you. I will not leave him. You are my children and I love you now and forever.

You will see great things out of this awful beginning. You will see great joy out of this pain. I will turn everything around for your good.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment