Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Off center and on edge...

Uneasy Lies The Crown

My prayer:

Amazing Father. I have been off center all day. It is as if something is about to happen or is happening now and I am missing it. I have been impatient and irritable. Is something going on or about to go on? Or, do I just need to chill out?

Holy Spirit, I love that you give us guidance and help. I love that you so often lead me in what I need to do, small and big. I love that you often give me a heads up about what is going to happen in my life or those around me. I love all of it.

Right now, this feeling is so unclear. I don't know if it is you are not. And, if it is you, I don't understand what it means.

God, I ask for wisdom, which I am clearly lacking. Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

There is madness running rampant in the world. It is actually more amazing that you so often are at peace, not that you are feeling on edge today. In the natural world, you would be on edge and walking in fear non-stop. The fact that this feeling is unusual to you is a testament of my presence in you.

I am not ready to reveal what is next. It is coming. It is good, in the end. I am in charge. But there are things in this next season that will be best served if you do not have too much foreknowledge of them.

I cannot and will not interfere with your sensitivity to the disturbances in the spirit realm. I know you sense them. But, as to the specifics, I need to keep those hidden for right now.

You know that I would tell you if it was best for you. I only want the best for you. But this requires some time and in that time, I need for you to sit back and not help. Not try to take control. And, in this case, that would be very hard for you.

So, for now, I need to keep it a bit hidden. I will reveal it as soon as I can. The dawn is coming. Te new day is nearly here. The life you live today is not the same life you will live for eternity. I have much greater things for you. Go and rest in your trust in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment