Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, May 13, 2016

God sees you...

Believe it, Own it, Live it — Woman of God!

My prayer:

What a great day God. Thank you for the fun and the relaxation. Thank you for helping me get done the things I needed to get done. I am excited and looking forward to tomorrow. You are so wonderful. Life with you is pretty fantastic!

I pray for your continued healing in me. Make me whole God so I can be the person you intended me to be and not just the person that the I became as a result of the abuses in this world.

What God Said Tonight:

Who you are is who you were meant to be.

You are my child. You are a royal priesthood. You are the love of my existence.

I am longing for the day when I no longer have to remind you of who you are and you will simply know it. I long for the day that the blinders that have been cemented onto your eyes are finally broken off and you can see yourself as I see you.

I see you in the shelter and covering of my son. I see you as the whole and beautiful person I created. I see you as toughened by this world but not destroyed. I see you surviving when you could have said quit. I see you with faith in the midst of large doubt. I see you as filled with peace in the middle of a firestorm.

I see you and you are all that I hoped for.

2 comments:

  1. Thank You Jesus for being in control. .amen ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Jesus for being in control. .amen ��

    ReplyDelete