Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Expand into love...

... expand, step into the divine energy of Love and Light. You are Love

My prayer:

Thank you for healing me! Your healing power is amazing, incredible, outstanding...MIRACULOUS! You are so GOOD GOD! I cannot say thank you enough. LOVE YOU!!!

What God Said Tonight:

I had fun with you today.

It is interesting to watch you. You do so much better, your life is so much more filled with joy when you stop looking at your problems and you start looking for opportunities to help.

I see you expand into love when you search for connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment