Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, May 23, 2016

Contradictions...

... Richard Rohr on Merton and a Life of Contradictions | internetmonk.com

My prayer:

Amazing Father. Life is full of contradictions right now and it is getting confusing.

In some ways, I feel like my life has lasted so long all ready and I am ready to call it quits and come hang out with you but in other ways, I feel like my life has not even begun. I look around me and see your blessings and your will being accomplished in truly miraculous ways and at the same time, almost everyone I know is in desperate need of your intervention. I have such great joy in so many areas of my life and in other areas, a complete desert. And so many more examples that I haven't listed here.

I understand that there are contradictions and balances in life but this seems a bit too much to understand. I ask for wisdom God and help navigating the contradictions.

What God Said Tonight:

I have yet to see a good thinking woman get drug out by her heels. I have yet to see wisdom fail my people. I have seen great turnarounds. I have seen evil things turned toward the good of my people. I have seen water turned into wine.

Your contradictions are not truly contradictions. They are simply opportunities for my glory to be manifest. They are the evidence of me working in your life and in the world.

Revel in the contradictions and know that they are evidence of my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment