Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Love and compassion...

Love and compassion | Explore quinn.anya's photos on Flickr ...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I pray for a spirit of love and compassion to blanket the body of Christ tonight.

Fill us with a capacity to love each other, no matter what. Fill us with compassion for the struggles that those around us are dealing with.

Help us to care as much about each others' needs as we do about our own.

In Jesus name I ask it.

What God Said Tonight:

I have anointed you for peace and for joy. I have anointed you to share my word and my love.
I have filled you with my Spirit to help and guide you.

I have loved you like no other.

When you receive all that I have already given you, you will see the love that you desire. It is truly all around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment