Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Through love...

Twilight Sonata by haseebjkhan on DeviantArt

My prayer:

The circumstances of life are very confusing right now God but I am choosing to trust you through it all. You always bring me through times like this and you always bring me to new levels of wonderful.

So, as I look at the seeming chaos around me, I trust that you are still in charge and can make something beautiful from it.

Thank you for being in my life and showing me, time after time, that my trust is well founded in you.

What God Said Tonight:

My heart cries tonight for my children who are screaming that they can't find their way back home.

I have so many children who are lost and wandering. They know that there is a place of comfort, joy and peace, but they can't find me. Too much of life has blinded their eyes, hardened their heart and closed their ears.

I need you to love them for me. I need you to love them back to me. Don't preach. Don't scold. Just love. It is through your love that they will find their way back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment