Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Salt and sugar...

Aim: To investigate if sugar, like salt is able to melt ice.

My prayer:

I am yours and you are mine God. How many times have you reminded me of that? And the truth is, I can face anything if you are with me.

I may not want to face it. I may not enjoy facing it. But, I know I can face it if you are with me. I know that when you are there, I can always have hope. I know when you are in it, I will win in the end.

Thank you for always being there with me and being my hope. I get the feeling I might need a lot of hope this week.

What God Said Tonight:

It is that we are inseparable.

You know the salt and peeper ritual they so often do at weddings? Well I say that you and I are like salt and sugar mixed together. Not only can we never be separated but we cannot be differentiated one from another.

I am in you and you are in me and the longer we are together the more we look the same.

I am not saying you are perfect. I am saying my covering, my sacrifice makes you like me. You are Christians. You are Christ like. Let my covering make you indistinguishable from me.

Let it be known that there is salt and sugar in you, but no one can tell the difference. I am yours and you are mine, forever my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment