Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Let down your guard with God...

God’s Love | Journey with God

My prayer:

I am wiped out God but I don't want to go to bed without the chance to hear your voice, your wisdom, your love. What is on your mind tonight?

What God Said Tonight:


I have peace that I give to you tonight. I have joy that I am pouring out over you. I have healing and provision that I have stored up for you.

I am crazy about you and I have all that you need. I have it and I will not hold back from you.

Let down your guard with me. I will not abuse the trust. Let me in and I will bring blessings you cannot contain in with me. I want to touch you at the very center of your core. I want to lay hands on your core essence to see the healing blossom out from there.

I love you, more today than ever before.

No comments:

Post a Comment