Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, February 29, 2016

Wind...

Description Wind Tree Clouds.jpg

My prayer:

Today did its best to chew me up and spit me out. Thank you for your strength and peace throughout the assault. I am so grateful that I had you to turn to all day.

And now that I have been talking all day and you in your wonderfulness have been listening all day, it is time to switch it around. What do you want to talk about? I am here to listen.

What God Said Tonight:

The wind that blows can bring in the storm or it can take it away. The wind's purpose is to move things.We do not blame the wind for the storm and we do not give it credit when the storm passes. It is the vehicle for change.

There are things in your life right now that you may not enjoy but they are the vehicle for your change. They will not last. Once they have blown in the change and blown out the old, the vehicle will be gone.

Don't get hung up on the vehicle. Recognize it for its purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment