Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Heart of peace...

My prayer:

Life is a bit relentless these days God. When does the pressure let up? When do I get a season where everything is generally ok, just for a little while. When nothing is on fire and nothing has to be fixed immediately? It feels like a really long time since life has been like that.

I don't mean to whine and I am sure I will have a fresh and improved perspective in the morning, thanks to you always giving me hope. But, right now, I am done.

Huh, sounds like I have come to "the end of myself" as they say. That is usually the spot where you take over and that is a pretty good spot to be in. I have been working so hard to get it all done I have forgotten to rely on you. I would think that I would have learned that lesson by now...guess not. Thank you God for your help and your insight.

What God Said Tonight:

I am preparing you for the next  level. Where we are going you will need to find peace and rest in the midst of great challenge and chaos.This is your training ground.

I need you to rely on me as instinctively as you currently pray for healing. You don't have to think about praying for healing for yourself or anyone else, you just do. It is second nature. That is how I need you to get about relying on me. That is how I need you to get so that no matter how high the stress, how great the demand, you remain at peace with the full knowledge that I will take care of everything.

I know it does not make sense but that does not make it less true. Trust me in this training ground. Let me instill in you a heart of peace.

I love you and I am here. I will not leave you.

No comments:

Post a Comment