Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, February 26, 2016

Be demanding...

We Are Demanding | Explore cessemi's photos on Flickr. cesse ...

My prayer:

Another Friday night in your presence. I am blessed. I can't wait to hear your voice.

What God Said Tonight:

Healing is the children's bread. I said that once and it is true. Healing is a necessary sustenance in the life of my children.

At the time, it was a reason I gave to a woman of why I would not heal her. Her response, filled with faith, changed my mind.

I am moved by the faith of people who believe. I am moved by people who refuse to hear  "no." I am moved by people who demand the blessing in their life. Not because they deserve it but because they are tenacious and won't live with less than what I have.

Demand more of me in your life. I will give it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment