Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, February 12, 2016

A harvest of joy...

 Dancing for Joy – Sermon for Easter 6B – May 13, 2012 | That Which ...

My prayer:

Thank you God for your help in getting problems solved today. I feel like I am at least sitting on top of the problems instead of being buried under them like I did yesterday.

Thank you for your physical healing tonight! That was and is AWESOME! I haven't seen this clearly in...well, ever.

You really are the answer for everything. Life with you can be really simple if I let it be. I love you God!

What God Said Tonight:

I have a harvest that is almost ready to reap. And, I am not talking about the harvest of souls that is so often referred to. I am talking about a harvest of joy. I am talking about a harvest of blessings. I am talking about a harvest of provision.

I have seen you sowing, quietly with no fuss. I have seen you trust me. I have a harvest coming your way.

I can't wait to bless you.


No comments:

Post a Comment