Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, January 29, 2016

Weakness...

My prayer:

I am feeling a bit crushed and defeated tonight God. There was very little to enjoy about this week and I am drained.

I know that you will restore me,which is wonderful and amazing. I know that I will wake up with a new hope, which is a miracle. I am grateful in advance for that and I am grateful for all the experiences I have had with you to know that I can expect your rest and hope in my life.

All that being said, right now, tonight, I am done. Thank you God for being my hope and my rest.

What God Said Tonight:

I have never asked of you or thought that you should, or told you that you have to be strong all of the time. You think you do. But, in reality, it is at your weakest moments that I can shine brightest in you and through you.

I love building you up. I love seeing you succeed. But, in your weakness and in your defeat, there is no spotlight on you to detract from me. There is no competition for the light of the world.

I love your strength but I also love your humility. I love the times when we celebrate together and shout the latest miracle from the roof top. But I also love when we have a quiet debrief of the day so I can help you have a better day tomorrow.

My love for you is so over the top that I can't even...

No comments:

Post a Comment