Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Trials...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I pray for discernment and direction. Help me to see the truth around me and show me what to do with it. I am having some trouble figuring out life right now and I need your help.

What God Said Tonight:

There are trials in here, in this life that will propel you forward. There are trials that make you surrender.

The difference between those outcomes is not related to the trial but is completely related to your reaction.

2 comments:

  1. ))sounds like my life right now.... GBY... PTL... <3 <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. ))sounds like my life right now.... GBY... PTL... <3 <><

    ReplyDelete