Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Transition...

My prayer:

Holy Spirit, I need to feel your presence tonight. I need to know you are here, with me and in me. I need a greater level of intimacy with you. Help me to be more aware of you in me. Let your Spirit push out anything in me that is not in full agreement and submission to your will.

What God Said Tonight:

What is it your need daughter? I am in you and with you always. I am speaking to you always. I am guiding you always. I am loving you always. What is missing for you?  Tell me and it is yours. I am here to fulfill all of your needs. I am here for you.

It will take some time, this transition will take time before it feels natural. But that does not mean I am not with you.

You are going to hear me in new ways. You are going to feel me in new ways. You are going to see me in new ways. And, it will all be wonderful.

Trust me. Trust the change. We are in it together, like always.

No comments:

Post a Comment