Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Healer...

My prayer:

What an amazing perspective switch tonight God! Thank you for reminding me who you are and what you do in my life. Thank you for bringing me through those horrible road conditions and getting me back home safe. Thank you for reminding me what is and what is not important. You are wonderful, patient and unfailingly loving. Thank you Father!

What God Said Tonight:

I have crowds and multitudes of people who need healing. I hear their voices crying out in the night.

I am with each of them, healing each of them in the way that best serves them or in the way they will allow me to heal. I am limited only by their desire and by my love.

I am a healer. I want only divine health. I have come to bring you healing. Reach out and grab some. It is all for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment