Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Why praying is important...

My prayer:

Thanks for hearing all of my prayers today God. I feel like I am spending more time than usual asking for your help lately. Sometimes for myself and sometimes for others, but it sure seems like I am needing your help and intervention a lot more than usual.

Thank you for always being there for me, for us. I hope I am not getting to be too needy or annoying.

Knowing you, you will probably say that you love me too much for me to be annoying, but, there are people I love with my whole heart who sometimes get annoying. As I think about it, when that happens, it doesn't make me love them any less though...ok, now I am rambling. Time to let you talk.

What God Said Tonight:

I am your Father so everything that is a concern to you is a concern to me.

I never get tired of your prayers. I never want you to stop asking. I already know the needs. Your asking, your praying is about you and me coming into agreement. It strengthens our relationship and you know how important that is to me.

So, whether you are praying for a need, praying for a desire or just taking time to talk to me, I am always here and ready to listen.

I am yours and you are mine forever sweet child.

No comments:

Post a Comment