Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, December 7, 2015

Trusting God...

My prayer:

Today was a very interesting mix of good, bad and ugly. Thank you for the good. Thank you for wisdom in the bad. Thank you for making the ugly into something new and beautiful.

You, awesome Lord, turn all things for my good. I always win because even if I initially lose, you turn it around for my benefit. That assurance, which I have seen in my life time and time again, gives me great confidence.

Thank you God!

What God Said Tonight:

I am omnipresent. I am everywhere at all times. I am in your future and your past. I am in your present, right by your side.

I see things as they already are but have not been yet seen. I see how things could be if different choices are made. I have great wisdom, that is true, but it does not take great wisdom to see what is before me and understand what led up to it. It dos not take great wisdom on my part but it takes great faith and trust on your part.

Trust me to see the things that you have not yet seen Trust me to know the outcome from the beginning. Step out in faith with me, when I lead you to and you will see such great things with me.

I am yours, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment