Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

More peace...

My prayer:

My awesome God, Lord, Father. My prayer tonight is for peace.

So much stress, violence, and tension. I pray for your peace. I pray for it in the world, in the nation, in my state, in my city, in my friends, in my family and in me.

God I pray that you make me a place for your peace to reside and spread out from. Place your peace in me so that I can give it out to everyone around me. Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

Peace, true peace comes from complete trust and assurance that I am in charge and will take care of you.

I am not dependent on knowing the outcome of a situation before I bring you peace. My peace is a natural result of your trust in me. If you need more peace, find ways to trust me more.

If you can't trust me more, let's talk about that. I am the God of all creation who loves you more than anything and has promised to take  are of you for all eternity. I am completely worthy of your trust. I have made sure that everything that has ever happened in your life works out for your good. I will not stop. Any troubles and trials are evidence of the damage from this world and its sin core. but, even those things, I can, will and do work for your good.

I give you peace, but it is a by product of your trust. If you need more peace, find a way to trust me more.

No comments:

Post a Comment