Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, December 4, 2015

Love...

My prayer:

LOVE YOU SO MUCH GOD! YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING! I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR YOU! Sorry to shout but sometimes I need more that just words to tell you how great you are!

What God Said Tonight:

Sweet child of mine.

My love for you is eternal and everlasting. My love for you will never end and it will never wane. My love for you is a rock that you can build your life on.

There is one thing that you will NEVER not ever have to question and that is my love for you. Greater than all of the universe, my love for you will always stand.

Sweet child of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment